Monday, December 24, 2012

Hello There!

Hello there.
Here we are. This is my first time in fashion blog world.

Everyday everyone of us, have a story to tell through clothes.
I want to tell you my own story.
A story of everyday life, with a pinch of spicy and eccentric taste of wearing.
I want to let you know how to be cool and easy at the same time. How to wear not spending a fortune, how to rycicle and reuse, how to create your own style.
I'm not a teacher.
I'd like to be just a friend who gives good advices!

So,follow me and enjoy your time,friends!


Ciao.
Eccoci qua!
Questo รจ il mio battesimo nel mondo dei blog di moda.
Ogni giorno ognuno di noi ha una storia da raccontare attraverso gli abiti.
Voglio raccontarvi la mia storia.
La storia di una vita di tutti i giorni, con un pizzico di gusto piccante ed eccentrico nel vestire.
Voglio farvi sapere come essere 'cool' ;) e casual allo stesso tempo.
Come vestirsi senza spendere una fortuna, come riciclare,riutilizzare, come creare un vostro stile.
Non sono un' insegnante.
Mi piacerebbe essere un'amica che da buoni consigli!

Quindi, seguitemi, e vi divertirete!!

Bye bye!







1 comment:

  1. So contemporary so out of time...go ahead Alice!
    Pablo

    ReplyDelete